Best Paper Awards
- Adaptive Trust Region Policy Optimization: Convergence and Faster Rates of regularized MDPs. Lior Shani, Yonathan Efroni, Shie Mannor
- Logarithmic Regret for Online Control. Naman Agarwal, Elad Hazan, Karan Singh
- Continuous Online Learning and New Insights to Online Imitation Learning. Jonathan Lee, Ching-An Cheng, Ken Goldberg, Byron Boots
Student Travel Awards
We will provide student travel awards to the a few of authors of the accepted papers.
To apply for the travel awards, please send the following information to email@example.com by the application deadline
Oct. 28th, 2019:
- Title with [OptRL 2019 Student Travel Awards Application].
- Your paper ID and title.
- A brief bio, no more than one paragraph.
- Student status certificate, such as photocopies of student ID or university website.
Congratulations to the recipients of the student travel awards! The order below is random.
DeepMind Student Travel Awards
- Lior Shani, Israel Institute of Technology
- Shirli Di-Castro Shashua, Israel Institute of Technology
- Zeyu Jia, Peking University
- Jiajin Li, Chinese University of Hong Kong
- Ching-An Cheng, Georgia Tech
- Yuanhao Wang, Tsinghua University
- Tetiana Parshakova, Stanford University
- Jalaj Bhandari, Columbia University
- Kamoutsi Angeliki, ETH Zurich
- David Brandfonbrener, New York University
Google Student Travel Awards
- Ziyang Tang, University of Texas
- Philip Amortila, University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign
- Muhammad Zaheer, University of Alberta
- Simone Totaro, University of Sapienza
- Hao Sun, Chinese University of Hong Kong
- Baoxiang Wang, Chinese University of Hong Kong
- Xiaotong Liu, Peking University
- Shangtong Zhang, University of Oxford